20081021

Resting people in the field

I saw the scene for several times already, I always think about taking a photo for the scene. A lot of working people lying on the ground to take rest. They are wearing reflective vests. The ground field is full of resting people. This really shocked me.

This is really a life art if I take the photo. I will definitely take photo later and upload it here. Painting artist should paint this. The life is art. The lift is so beautiful.

As an artist, people should look at the world with artist view. One people sleeping on ground is not very noticable, but hundreds people lying there. This is shock. One painting maybe not shock you. But a lot of painting will definitely give you art feeling. So we should work hard to build our painting art world.

No comments: